Technical Delivery Manager (m/f/d)
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client based projects, client liaison, pre-sales, and cross-functional development will fall within the ambit of your responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- Experience in working with large customers; the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs
- Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situation with professionalism.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English
Nice to have
- Previous role of Technical Team Lead, Technical Architect, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Good knowledge of all aspects of software development
- Good knowledge of various delivery processes (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Non-corporate, open mindset & analytical thinking