Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- Work in agile, interdisciplinary teams on modern backends with efficient interfaces and optimized data storage.
- Make the right choice of technology and define, design and implement a sustainable software architecture
- Create real added value for our customers, advise them and work with them on an equal level
- Migrating applications to modern microservices-based architectures
- Mid/senior software developer with experience in Java / Scala
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers), code review tools, SCA tools)
- Knowledge of web applications design principles (twelve-factor applications) and microservice-based architectures
- Knowledge of Functional Programming at an intermediate level.
- Ability to test manual, automatic, and continuous integration at an intermediate level.
- Having a proactive approach, the “can do” attitude to be able to suggest solutions influencing the increase of teamwork efficiency.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English